The purpose of Men of Grace is to connect men of all ages, arm them with the Word of God, and encourage them to grow in Christ.
Men of Grace challenges men to keep growing as followers of Christ while intentionally investing in the next generation.
- Throughout the week, we offer men's Bible studies.
- We have various events throughout the year to help men build friendships, study the Word of God, and grow together.
Food & Fellowship
11:45 AM Third Fridays
Meet other Men of Grace for lunch at a restaurant near your work or home on the third Friday of every month.
Chuy’s (Addison) 4440 Belt Line Rd (Addison) Contact Cam Grysen or John Karl.
Bible Studies – Small Groups
Men Growing in Faith and Courage
Join us for a verse-by-verse study of the Bible learning more about God and how to put our trust in Him. “All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.” 2 Timothy 3.16–17
Contact Cam Grysen for more information.
You can watch the recordings of the lessons from Cam here.
2nd & 4th Monday Bible Study
Join us as we explore Proverbs in The Light of the New Testament to aid us in becoming the men of God He designed us to be. Contact John Karl for more information.
Wednesday Morning Men's Study
Pastor Jace leads this informal discussion of Ecclesiastes via Zoom and in person and all men are welcome. Please contact the church office to receive the Zoom links and reminders.
It’s challenging to be a godly man these days. Men, please join us as we help each other become the Strong Men God designed us to be. Using a discussion/discovery format, we will tackle men’s issues on a topical basis including pornography, self-worth, pride, and intimacy. A twenty-minute talk is followed by small group discussion and a breakfast is provided. James Daniels and Mason Smith facilitate.
Join us for an expository study of the Book of Romans…The Apostle Paul’s magnum opus. Martin Luther wrote, “The Epistle is really the chief part of the New Testament and the very purest Gospel, and is worthy not only that every Christian should know it word for word, by heart, but occupy himself with it every day, as the daily bread of the soul. It can never be read or pondered too much, and the more it is dealt with the more precious it becomes, and the better it tastes.” The study, led by Greg Spitler, encourages group discussion, fellowship, sharing and prayer.
3/3rds Off-Site Bible Study
Men and women are invited to join this Bible Study led by Joe Foster. We will gather weekly to explore our faith journey uniquely, dedicating our time to three essential components:
- Look Back: Reflect on our individual and collective experiences since the last meeting, especially focusing on commitments made in the previous session.
- Look Up: Seek new insights and impressions from God through Scripture and the Holy Spirit, fostering a deeper connection with our faith.
- Look Forward: Develop specific plans to apply what we’ve learned and actively share these insights with others. This ensures that our knowledge translates into meaningful actions within our community.
This study is located at: 17300 Preston Rd., Suite 260, Dallas, Texas